1. I’m sick and require the comfort of my dolphin patterned flannels in my time of ill-health.
2. It’s the weekend and dammnit I’ll do what I want.
3. All my clothes are on a deep cleansing and thorough six-hour cycle in the washing machine.
4. I’m making an anti-fashion statement and will not conform to the capitalistic ideals of consumerism and needless consumption.
5. My pyjamas promote inner holistic energy.
6. I’m having a pyjama party and am waiting for my guests to arrive.
7. My daily horoscope told all Capricorns that they should dress comfortably today.
8. I spent my last three pay-checks on these designer pyjamas and need to get my money’s worth, which may entale living in them for a few years.
9. My jim jams help me scare away door-to-door sales persons.
10. I’ve got really bad chafing between my never regions.